You can download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.23.0 version from Google Play Store like this…
PUBG Mobile Lite: Tencent Games launched PUBG Mobile Lite as the lite version of PUBG Mobile. This version is for those people who have entry level Android phone. This battle royale game is also very popular among the users. It has got over 100 million downloads on the Google Play Store. The Lite version of PUBG Mobile also gets updates from time to time. The current version of the game is 0.23.0, which was released by Tencent Games a few months back. Let us know about its size and download process.
How to Download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.23.0
Since this game is exclusively available for Android users. Therefore any user can download the latest 0.23.0 version on Google Play Store. Additionally, users can also download the APK file through the direct download link available on the game’s official website. If you want, you can click here to download from the official website, while click here to download from Play Store.
Players should note that the download size of the APK file of the latest version is 945.82 MB. So it needs to use a stable Wi-Fi connection to download and install successfully. Also have a look at the minimum system requirements before you download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.23.0 on your smartphone:
AOS Version: Android 4.1.1 or above is required. Also, if the RAM is more than 2 GB, then more is better. You should read the app permissions on the Google Play Store page carefully to see how this app uses your personal data.
How to download the latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite
Google Play Store
You can download the 0.23.0 version of PUBG Mobile Lite from Google Play Store like this:
- First of all open the Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
- Then search for PUBG Mobile Lite and tap Update.
- Tap on the Install button to start the download. This may take a few minutes, so be patient.
- After installation launch the app after the download is complete and download the additional update file.
- Log in to the game using any preferred platform or method.
Here’s how to download APK file
You can install pubg mobile lite apk. For this you have to follow these steps:
- First of all click on this link and download the apk file.
- After downloading the APK install it. Install from unknown sources has to be turned on.
- Launch the game after installation and download additional update related files.
- You can use any preferred method to login and enjoy in-game content.
Note: This game is banned in India. Therefore, it should be avoided to play or download it.