New State Mobile Recruit Mode : The way a company recruits employees to work, you can also create your own team while playing the game.
A new Recruit Mode and the latest Labs game mode have surfaced in the PUBG New State Mobile game. It has been told that with the help of this mode, gamers can increase up to 8 players in their team. That is, the way a company recruits employees to work, you can also form your team while playing the game. Also the recruiting time for the mod has been reduced, so that you can add others to your team as compared to before. In this, you can increase the power of your team and win in front of other teams with your ability. Come, let us know about this in further detail. Also Read : PUBG Mobile Halloween Party: Halloween and Phantom Treasure Contest will run for 13 days, know full details
New State Mobile Recruit Mode Details
how to play
Lobby -> Maps -> Mahi (Lab)
Learn special rules
- Maximum 32 players per session
- Recruiting a player will only take 5 seconds.
- You can form a team of up to 8 players ie (you can recruit 10 squad members including die members)
- If you win the Chicken Dinner you will get the Chicken Medal.
- You can earn high points based on the members you recruit during the match. The more match points you have, the more BP you can earn. (up to 500BP can be made per match)
- Please note that the modes in NEW STATE Labs are not permanent modes and are available only for a short period of time.
- The recruitment mode schedule can be changed. At the same time, any update will be sent through notice.