If you wish, you can order PVC-based Aadhaar card online by making a nominal payment of Rs.50 only. For this you have to apply online through uidai.gov.in or Resident.uidai.gov.in website.
Aadhaar PVC Card: You want to download Aadhaar PVC card but you do not have your registered number yet, you can still download it. Explain that the Aadhaar card in the country is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). There are also many options to download Aadhaar card here. One of these is the Aadhaar PVC card, which is not only easy to carry, but also more durable. If you wish, you can order PVC-based Aadhaar card online by making a nominal payment of Rs.50 only. For this you have to apply online through uidai.gov.in or Resident.uidai.gov.in website. Once you make the payment for the Aadhaar PVC Card, it will be delivered to your address through speed post.
How to download Aadhaar PVC Card without registered number
If you do not have the phone number registered with your Aadhaar card? Even then there is nothing to worry about. UIDAI says that even if you do not have a registered mobile number, you can still download Aadhaar Card PVC. Know how to download your Aadhaar PVC card without registered phone number.
- To download or order your Aadhaar PVC card, you must first visit https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint i.e. the official website of UIDAI
- Now select the option ‘My Aadhaar’ here. Then tap on the option ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ and now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number in the required box.
- Now you will also have to enter the captcha code here.
- Now click on the option which reads, ‘My mobile number is not registered’ and now enter an alternate mobile number, which is active. Then an OTP number will be received on that number.
- After that click on Send OTP option.
- Check the ‘Terms and Conditions’ checkbox and after entering the OTP number, tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now cross-check the entered details and tap on ‘Make Payment’ option to order your Aadhaar PVC card.
If you want, you can also see the preview of your Aadhaar, that service is only for registered mobile users.
Also Read : What is Ullu app and how to use it? Full details of owl apps